Upcoming Dates and Durbin Dolphins Summer Olympics
Hello Dolphins Families,
Can you believe that we have less than 3 weeks left of summer swim team? It has really flown by. The swimmers have all made tremendous growth, and we cannot wait to see how they continue to grow. Here are a few important dates coming up.
- With the rise of COVID-19 cases in the area, we encourage parents to socially distance themselves on the pool deck. We would also encourage swimmers and families to wear masks when checking in and when you cannot distance yourselves.
- There will be practice this Friday, July 3rd.
- The last day of practice for the season is July 17th. The coaches will have fun pool games and activities the last week of practice.
- Monday, July 13th we will have a mini awards ceremony for each group at the end of their practice time. Swimmers will still swim, so wear swimsuits.
- Saturday July 11th will be our Durbin Dolphins Summer Olympics!! This will be similar to the time trials we did on June 13th. Swimmers will attend during their AGE GROUP, not practice groups.
- There will be NO tent city. Please make sure to socially distance while on the swim deck. Masks are encouraged for all spectators.
- Times for swimmers to be at the pool Saturday, July 11th
- Ages 11 and older- 7:30am – 8:45am
- Ages 9 and 10- 8:45am – 10am
- Ages 7 and 8- 10 am - 11am
- Ages 6 and below- 11am – 12pm
- Please RSVP for the Time Trials by Thursday, July 9th at noon to let us know if your swimmer will be there.
- Go to https://www.durbincrossingdolphins.com/
- You will need to sign into your account that you set up when you registered your swimmer.
- Click on the Calendar tab.
- Click on the green button labeled Meet Entry.
- Click blue button labeled Edit.
- For each swimmer you will need to let us know if they will be attending. Then click SAVE.
DCD Board of Directors